Organs and Human
- The average person inhales 6 liters of air per minute or 8,640 liters a day.
- You take 13.17 breaths a minute when sitting still and up to 80 during vigorous exercise.
- If you average 20 breaths a minute, you breathe 28,800 times a day.
- There are 50 trillion cells in your body and 3 billions of them die in every minute (4,320,000,000,000 a day). Most of these are replaced.
- Our body makes 10 billion new white blood cells each and every day.
- 2 liters of HCL is producing every day.
- You are blinking about 20,000 times a day.
- Hair grows 0.5 mm per day.
- Heart pumps 13,640 liters of blood around your body in a day.
- Per day-100,000 beats
- Per minute-70 t0 72 beats
- Produce 37,800 liters saliva in your life time.
- Terminating messages at speed of 290km/hr.
- Your sneezes can travel at 160km/hr as fast as a train.
- Skin covers an area of up to 1.3 to 1.759m.
- In 7.5 hour of sleep.
- You will sleep highly for 60 percent of the time and deeply for 18% you will dream for 20% of the time.
- You lose about 0.5 liters of water a day through 3,000,000 sweat glands.
- In hot climates you may lose as much as 13.5 liters a day.
Sternum (Breast Bone)
Vertebrae (Back Bone)
Arms and Hands
Legs and Feet